A Thai classic summer treat "Khao Chae" -- rice soaked in jasmine-scented water served with various hand-craft condiments including;
- Kapi Thord - Deep-fried shrimp paste balls
- Prik Sord Sai - Fried bell pepper stuffed with minced pork and shrimp wrapped in egg net
- Horm Thord - Fried shallot stuffed with minced pork
- Pad Pak Gard Kem - Preserved salted radish stir fried with sugar
- Pla Inzee Kem Lae Nua Sawan - Fried mackerel and sweetened dried beef
- Pla Haeng Taeng-Mo - Watermelon topped with sweetened dried fish flakes
- Som Choon - Thai authentic fruit dessert of lychee, green Mango and bitter Orange in sweet and salty syrup
*Price is inclusive of 10% service charge and applicable government tax.
*If the reservation date is not selected, advance reservation is required between April 1 - May 31 by calling +66 2 2660123 or e-mail: email@example.com. Please refer to order number in the receipt when making a reservation.